Enipoxy EL 335 Epoxy Enamel
EPOXY ENAMEL FOR STEEL AND CONCRETE
ENIPOXY-EL 335 Epoxy enamel is a two-component polyamide cured epoxy finish coating, based on epoxy resins
It forms an excellent tough hardwearing coating, with excellent finish and shine.
RECOMMENDED USESENIPOXY-EL 335 can be applied to blast cleaned steel and concrete particularly when immersion or below grade service is required. Can be applied to internal surfaces of pipelines, floating and fixed roofs of crude oil and water storage tanks, and sewage treatment pipelines, plants and many other industrial installations.
- Ready to use working packs ensure correct mixing.
- Excellent bonding properties concrete and metal.
- High resistance to water and alkalis.
- Correctly designed pot life permits efficient progress.
- Ease of application by brush or roller.